Movement, but maybe too late

So after the total lack of progress on the house sale I decided over the weekend to take it off the market for a few months. Within 3 hours of the notification I had a call from the estate agent that there are two viewings lined up for early this week, Maybe I should have tried to stop selling earlier! We’ll see if anything comes from this late flurry, but I am not holding my breath.